List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Need of changed message in KBabel
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2006-06-24 19:51:26

For KBabel, I think that I need to change the message of the dialog box, which
is shown when KBabel is run for the first time.

The problem is that the code around is not clear and that dialog should be
shown when no default project exists.

Therefore I am going to change the code. The dialog could be left as is, but I
suppose that it would be better if the user is told exactly what is expected
of him/her.

All this is ( a consequence) of bug #128939.

Have a nice day!