List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re[4]: Arabic
From:       "Renato Pavicic - Translator-shop.org" <renato () translator-shop ! org>
Date:       2006-06-19 1:29:51

Hello Youssef,

Monday, June 19, 2006, 12:37:22 AM, you wrote:

> Thank you very much for your reply.
>> IMO you should solve such problems with current Team Leaders.
> There is no team leader anymore.
>> If it's really abandoned
> It is really abandoned.
>> than after you'll begin to work hardly, the current  Leaders will give you
> permissions.
> This is what I do not understand. There is no team leader, therefore no one
> can give the permission as far as I can understand.
>> Just ask Coordinators to register  SVN-account for you.
> Do you mean by "coordinators" team leaders? I have already requested an SVN
> account from sysadmin@kde.org but got no reaction.
>> PS: You mustn't be a Leader to commit the translations to SVN.
> But at least, should I have an SVN account (without being a team leader)?
> I apologize for my ignorance.

Forgot to mention... When I applied to contiue the work, as far as I
remeber, since there was no coordinator of mine, only KDE localization
admin can give any account, hence he is the one that wil
simultaneously give you the coordinator account

--
Best regards,
 Renato

mailto:renato@translator-shop.org