List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Scripty skipping updated files?
From:       Yukiko Bando <ybando () k6 ! dion ! ne ! jp>
Date:       2006-06-16 9:11:49

Hello,

I have a question about scripty.

Scripty runs in trunk messages around midnight Japan time.

If I update files at 22:00, it seems that those files will not get updated
by scripty two hours later.  They will only catch up with templates on
the next day.

If I get up early in the morning and update files at 7:00, scripty will
update them later on the same day without problems.

Is this an intended behavior?  In that case, I may have to change my
lifestyle. :)

Regards,
Yukiko