List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: RSIBreak 0.7.0 + delay kipi
From:       Thomas Reitelbach <tr () erdfunkstelle ! de>
Date:       2006-06-13 13:33:56

On Monday 12 June 2006 21:53, Tom Albers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Quick note: I will release RSIBreak 0.7.0 this weekend!
> You can find it in playground/utils
>
> kipi-plugin final release is a bit delayed, so if you want to work on it,
> you have around two weeks...
> You can find it in extragear/libs
>
> Toma
> ps. it seems this type of announcements do not happen a lot. Is it still
> needed?

Yes, this kind of announcement is important! I ask all
extragear/playground/review-developers not to skip them, as it will lead to
more 100% translations of your software.

Some of the translators maintain many translations and might not be able to
monitor every mailinglist/release schedule of every programm they translate.

Cheers,
Thomas

--
There are 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary, and those
who don't.