28 мая 2006 16:10, Kevin Donnelly написал(а): > Like it or not, using KBabel+svn will put some people off. It may be > second nature to people on this list, but that emphatically does NOT apply > to most users. A few years ago, we had people questioning the need for a > GUI at all - there's no need to repeat the same arguments with regard to > using a frontend instead of doing your own backend plumbing. There is no problem in Russina team to translate in POEdit on Windows and send via e-mail to maintainer. I (as maintainer) check translations and put in svn. For editing in poedit/kbabel file-oriented translation was more consistent. -- Andrey Cherepanov sibskull@mail.ru