List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: xgettext 0.15-pre
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2006-05-22 15:34:57

On Sunday 21 May 2006 18:30, Spiros Georgaras wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Is there a place to download xgettext 0.15-pre?
> I can't find any URL for it...

<joke>You have to hunt it in the savannah by yourself.</joke>

No, seriously, as xgettext 0.15 is the development version, it is only
available at the GNU's Savannah:
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gettext/

You have to download the source by anonymous CVS (over SSH) like described,
and then compile and install.

As for compiling, I do not know if there is still this bug for the archive
that cannot be copied (as I have wanted to install it in a new directory and
not in /usr). (If the problem is still there, search the same file on your
active system and copy it in the source at the place where the build process
wants to copy it from.) As for installing, I could not do it completely
either but it did not matter for our purpose.

> Kind regards
> Spiros

Have a nice day!