List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kcmkonqhtml: a closing tag </ul> is missing
From:       Yukiko Bando <ybando () k6 ! dion ! ne ! jp>
Date:       2006-05-18 22:33:01

Stephan Kulow wrote:

> > It appears a closing tag </ul> is missing from this string.
> >
> > I already added it to the msgstr to fix the problem, at least for
> > Japanese.
>
> I would be very careful with doing that as the "</ul>" might just be
> missing from the translated text not from the actual code.

Little bit off topic but what about <b></b> tags?  Can I safely omit them
in msgstr?  It might be due to my configurations but it appears the tag
has no effect with some Japanese fonts.  And, when it works, it makes
complicated characters unreadable with a small font size.  I'd rather use
Japanese quotation marks or the like to emphasize certain words.

> In this very case it's really missing though - I fixed it only in KDE4
> though as it's far from doing any harm.

Thanks.  Yes, it's trivial.

Yukiko