List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: amaroK 1.4 release annoucement
From:       Harald Sitter <harald.sitter () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2006-05-17 18:39:39

On Wednesday 17 May 2006 20:34, Harald Sitter wrote:
> amaroK 1.4.0 is out!!!!
>
> http://amarok.kde.org/content/view/74/66/
>
> I'd like to thank everyone who translated amaroK, the handbook, the
> announcement and the wiki.
>
> THANK YOU so much in the name of the whole amaroK team.
>
> I'd also please all the announcement's translators (except DE, SV, ES) to
> publish the wonderful news on all news sites you know. If you need help,
> just mail me, or any list I sent to ;-)

BTW please note that we had an typo in the old URL (annouce vs. announce) so
please use http://amarok.kde.org/amarokwiki/index.php/Announce_1.4 to get
access to your translation (acutally it's just +n)

Really sorry about that :S

--
Harald Sitter      roKymotion team         harald.sitter@kdemail.net
amarok.kde.org     rokymotion.pwsp.net     apachelogger@kdetalk.net