List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: l10n/de/messages/extragear-multimedia
From:       Harald Sitter <harald.sitter () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2006-05-14 15:56:42

On Sunday 14 May 2006 17:12, Thomas Reitelbach wrote:
> SVN commit 540778 by reitelbach:
>
> updated translation (again :( )
>
> what about the "total freeze" of amaroK which has been announced a few
> days? Please would you at least CCMAIL kde-i18n-doc next time when adding
> strings while in total freeze!

I noticed that today in the early morning. IIRC they are all strings, which
have been not i18n'ed, so whether they are fuzzy in the po or not i18n'ed at
all doesn't really matter. Though we decided to get at least 3 people testing
that all strings are i18n'ed (for every release).
I'll also forward the mail to the developer's list so that they don't forget
to CC kde-i18n-doc@kde.org.

--
Harald Sitter      roKymotion team         harald.sitter@kdemail.net
amarok.kde.org     rokymotion.pwsp.net     apachelogger@kdetalk.net