List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re[2]: Q about term in: kdebase - kate
From:       <renato () translator-shop !
Date:       2006-05-09 22:22:40

Hello Tom,

Tuesday, May 9, 2006, 8:16:39 PM, you wrote:

>> What is "Settings -&gt;configure"? It is not present elswhere in that
>> file. Is it like "Settings -> Configure"?

> Which po, or better which source line (in the top-right box)?

Well, I was in a doubt, cos on Kate menu "Settings" (I currently run
KDE 3.4)(due to some mischiefs with PC) there is "Configure Kate",
so I was wandering wether this was changed into "Setting configure"
or it is typo and should be "Settings" -> "Configure Kate"

Since I have just started on reviving Croatian translation, I did not
make through all the files, and in this particular PO there is no item
called "Configure" of "Configure Kate". And some other items from Kate
menu are missing? Looks like this PO mainly consists out of
descriptions.

(quotes here are not quotes from PO! thes serve only as higlight for
items in question)

--
Best regards,
 Renato