List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [RFC] Moving out KDE3 stuff out of trunk
From:       Renato_Pavičić_-_Translator-shop <renato () translator-shop ! o
Date:       2006-05-06 22:20:51

Hello Nicolas,

Erm, what does this mean, regarding comit procedure and files to
translate? No more commit to trunk?

Currently I have more translated stuff in trunk than in stable. Should
I move all to stable? Or to new unstable3?

(maybe I missed) what will be new format of lng files in KDE4? Still
PO?

--
Best regards,
 Renato