List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Supported languages in the next release
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2006-04-30 9:45:01

On Sunday 30 April 2006 09:23, Gia Shervashidze wrote:
> Stephan Kulow იწე ება:
> > Am Samstag, 29. April 2006 11:15 schrieb Gia Shervashidze:
> >> What about Georgian?
> >
> > It has 0 translated strings according to l10n.kde.org
>
> Oops (got SVN account just on February 11 - i'm newbie here)...

> Does it mentioned only stable release?

You can have statistics for both branches trunk and stable. But what counts
for KDE 3.5.x is the stable branch.

> Can we try to [down]grade our existing translations from trunk for July
> (3.5.4)?
> Does it ("downgrading") makes sense at all for now? - just Your opinion.

It is not really "downgrading", as the KDE modules in trunk/l10n are nearly as
much from KDE 3.5 than the KDE modules in branches/stable/l10n

Sorry I have no time to copy (with SVN) your directory, so either you have to
do it by yourself or ask somebody else to do it.

> > I guess that's a bit much below our limits.
> >
> :) little bit :yes:
>
> BR,
> g.\
> http://www.gia.ge/