List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re[2]: Supported languages in the next release
From:       <renato () translator-shop !
Date:       2006-04-28 14:59:50

Hello Stephan,

>> Me! Me!
>>
>> I have been working realy hard lately, will finish largest files in a
>> few days, (kdelins almosttttt) and a week more for a full kdebase.
>>
>> Is there some deadline? Any date known?

> I'm afraid I'm not sure what you want. You're working on Croatian translations
> I thought - and that is part of KDE 3.5 releases.

> Greetings, Stephan

Oh, yeah, I'm sorry. Been working all the time, and though about trunk
statistics which is bellow 70%, in combination with statement "Only PO
catalogs which have corresponding POT file are included in
statistics". I was kinda afraid that it will drop-out.

--
Best regards,
 Renato

mailto:renato@translator-shop.org