List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Supported languages in the next release
From:       simon () uoa ! edu ! er
Date:       2006-04-28 13:09:16

Greetings,

we, the Tinux translation group, are working hard day and night to
translate KDE in Tigrinya, together with Arabic, the official language of
Eritrea. We have already finished translating kdelibs and we are on the
right track with kdebase.

> Am Donnerstag, 27. April 2006 09:10 schrieb Clytie Siddall:
>> Hello all :)
>>
>> My team has had its collective (3) heads down, working towards the
>> goal of having our language supported in the next KDE release.
>>
>> We think we have passed the cut-off point now, as we have translated
>> all of kdelibs and most of kdebase (plus some other files) in both
>> stable and trunk.
>>
>> Do we need to do anything extra to make sure we are formally
>> supported in the next release, or do we simply go on translating, so
>> we can add as many files as possible before the release date?
>>
>> My team is very excited about getting KDE out there in Vietnamese! :D
> I'll add you to the list of KDE 3.5.3 languages, no problem. If any other
> team
> would like to join: now is a actually a good time :)

Yes, of course we want Tigrinya to appear in the next KDE release, and
that's what we are working 24/7 days for. I'm already registered as the
groups admin.

> Greetings, Stephan

waiting to hear your response

Cheers,