Hello Chusslove, Tuesday, April 11, 2006, 3:35:42 PM, you wrote: >> [: Clytie Siddall :] >> the strings starting with "Name=", "Comment=" etc. in the desktop_ >> files. >> >> When creating the translated string, do we ignore this (omit it), >> include it in English or translate it? > Leave it in English, precisely as is, but this holds only for desktop_*.po > files. Though, it's unlikely that these string will exist in any other PO > files. > I think this is also scheduled to become a proper Gettext format context > for KDE 4. Heh, I was just about to ask the very same thing! I pays of to be patient and wait for messages from mailing list ;) Thanks from me as well -- Best regards, Renato Croatian KDE localization team (all-in-one at the momment) mailto:renato@translator-shop.org www.translator-shop.org