List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: How to test localized KDE?
From:       Stephen Holt <steverwanda () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2006-04-10 14:19:12

OK, almost everything is fine with this now - I've downloaded KDE
3.5.2,  which already contains the relevant strings for Kinyarwanda in
the .directory files (including the Toys menu etc.) However, there are
a few things left in the menu system that are not yet translated,
including the 'System Menu' submenu of the main menu, the names of most
of the system tools (Time and Date etc.) and a large number of the
actual package names.

Any advice on how to get translated versions of these into my system?

Cheers,
Steve.