List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KNemo release 0.4
From:       Thomas Reitelbach <tr () erdfunkstelle ! de>
Date:       2006-03-14 22:51:26

On Monday 13 March 2006 10:14, Percy Leonhardt wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was told that I should mail this list when I want to make a release of
> KNemo to give you enough time to add missing translations.
>
> Today I made a last string change in KNemo and would like to make a release
> at the end of march.
>
> Is this all I have to do and will I receive a notification when you have
> completed your work? Is there anything else I have to do?

Basically you have to make this announcement as you already did (probably a
fixed date for last commits would be good) and please tell us, if you take
the translations for release from trunk or from branches/stable. If you use
translations from branches/stable, then there is little more work to do.
Probably Nicolas Goutte can explain this to you (i cannot, sorry).

You will _not_ receive a notification if all translations are done, since
there are too many translation teams involved.

Bye,
Thomas

--
There are 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary, and those
who don't.