List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KOffice 1.5's translations now in branches/stable/l10n
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2006-02-28 22:04:27

On Tuesday 28 February 2006 22:41, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> So we have to copy the files manually from trunk to stable?

The problem is that I do not know which teams have more translations in trunk
and which other teams more in stable. As the KOffice 1.5 release is in around
a month, I thought that it was important to switch fast, so the change was an
inprovised choice of today. So there was no time to ask the teams before
doing the change.

Have a nice day!