List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Request for string change in Konqueror
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2006-02-28 7:49:36

On Monday 27 February 2006 20:24, Bram Schoenmakers wrote:
> Op maandag 27 februari 2006 18:48, schreef Nicolas Goutte:
>
> Hi,
>
> > I am just wondering about the usefulness of a message unfreeze if there
> > is already a new message around 36 hours later about the end written in
> > the announcement and around 12 hours after the end that was meant
> > instead.
>
> You have a point, but I don't feel this request is much more different than
> all those other requests we always had during a message freeze.
> Person K adds/modifies some strings, K asks for permission on kde-i18n-doc,
> the list agrees and K goes ahead.

Yes, sure!

But most of the time we had asked to wait for a message unfreeze. However I am
starting to think that we should create rules for allowing or not a message
when asked on kde-i18n-doc instead of having message unfreezes.

(But that is only my personal opinion. I am just disappointed how bad this
message unfreeze has worked.)

> If the translation teams don't agree with my request I will respect that.
>
> Kind regards,

Have a nice day!