List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KOffice 1.5's translations now in branches/stable/l10n
From:       Marek Laane <bald () starman ! ee>
Date:       2006-03-01 10:30:09

Ühel kenal päeval (kolmapäev 01 märts 2006 12:18 pm) kirjutas David Faure:
> On Wednesday 01 March 2006 10:59, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > >
> > > Is the KOffice 1.5 tag going to collect PO files from trunk or stable?
> > > The KOffice 1.5 beta2 tag should be tomorrow...
> >
> > I hope Nicholas can help me here since I don't know exactly what it is I
> > should do here.
>
> Obviously if the 1.5 translations are in "stable" now, you should package
> stable as part of 1.5-beta2 and following 1.5 releases.

Hmm, it does not seem (at least all) *translations* are in stable, e.g. in
Estonian we have translated KPlato which is translated in trunk but there is
no kplato.po in stable. I've not yet checked content of KOffice stable
PO-files, but missing KPlato just stroke my eye.

Marek Laane
KDE (and KOffice) Estonian translator