Alle 17:43, giovedì 23 febbraio 2006, Anne-Marie Mahfouf scrisse: > I did the change in kspread :( and probably other changes as well. > It was a bug report and i thought that fixing the english version was at > least better than leaving the typo. > I don't unserstand how the translation process works and why all your work > is lost because of a typo fix. If it is the case, maybe there are some > things that must be improved in this process. As minimum this generates a big confusion. Translators have a short time to complete translations, if in this period POT files changes continously we have serious troubles. In documentation if a single string is untranslated, the entire translation can be lost. Sometime this is not the case, sometime it is. I gone bed 2 a.m. to be able to complete kspread translation, next morning i've my job I have not enought time to check if a new fuzzy is "dangerous" or not. By my point of view, every fuzzy is something what can waste my work. I lost some translations in the past for similar reasons and i don't want risk to loss other translations now or in the future. I think that Nicolas's idea of an 'American English' is a great idea. Andrea