List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Error in Kexi docbook creation
From:       Federico Zenith <zenith () chemeng ! ntnu ! no>
Date:       2006-02-22 13:19:17

Alle 14:09, mercoledì 22 febbraio 2006, Krzysztof Lichota ha scritto:
> You must be kidding, right? You are changing the license of a program,
> not leaving it untranslated!
> If you want to skip the license text, replace &LGPL; with empty text or
> empty paragraph.
>
> BTW. I don't know why &GPL; works while &LGPL; does not. They are both
> defined in the same place:
> http://websvn.kde.org/branches/KDE/3.5/kdelibs/kdoctools/customization/enti
>ties/general.entities

Actually the problem is &underLGPL;, not &LGPL;. It seems it is not defined
anywhere. In fact, I think Kexi is the only one using it.
http://www.google.it/search?q=%26underLGPL;+site%3Akde.org

If it cannot be made to work, it is enough to simply remove &underLGPL; from
the docbook, the license is surely in other places of Kexi (like
Help->About).

In the docbook,
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/koffice/doc/kexi/credits.docbook?rev=504622&view=markup
the &underLGPL; is followed by a comment that says "GPL", not LGPL. Which is
the right one?

Cheers,
-Federico