List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Screenshot
From:       Sander Koning <sanderkoning () kde ! nl>
Date:       2006-02-15 22:57:05

Adriaan de Groot wrote on 2006-02-15 18:04 +0200 regarding Re: Screenshot:
> On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, Erik K. Pedersen wrote:
> >I seem to recall a discussion indicating there should be an easy way to
> >produce translated screenshots for the documentation. How is that done?
>
> Sander Koning was working on something. As an alternative, Squish might be
> used (it's for UI testing, we have a license to use it on the EBN server)
> to walk through apps and snap windows.

I'm finalising the script at the moment, the 'official' announcement will be at
FOSDEM - not particularly because of the evenht, but because it's a nice
coincidence with the time at which I knew it would be quite stable.

- askie

--
Sander Koning                       |   sanderkoning -@- kde -.- nl
Documentation coordinator, KDE-NL   |   http://www.kde.nl/