On Monday 23 January 2006 23:43 Stephan Kulow wrote: > On Monday, 23. January 2006 19:06, Spiros Georgaras wrote: > > Hi all > > > > I have just been asked by a member of the Greek l10n team: can we commit > > last minute changes in tags/KDE/3.5.1/kde-i18n/el/ ? > > Technically you're not restricted from it. But it makes zero sense as the > tag is just there to represent what has been released as 3.5.1. So unless > your team member wants to take over release management of kde-i18n-el, he > better sticks to schedules and the given l10n locations. > I would really like to see that happen :) > > As I have understood it, the tags content is just a copy of stable at a > > given time (and people cannot commit there), but I thought I should ask > > I commit there when I move the tag. But I only do that when I also update > the release tar balls. And I do this only for translations if a build > failure happens as everything with kde-i18n takes _ages_. > > Greetings, Stephan Thank for your answer Regards Spiros