List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Commit in tags/KDE/3.5.1/kde-i18n/el/ ?
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-01-23 21:43:14

On Monday, 23. January 2006 19:06, Spiros Georgaras wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I have just been asked by a member of the Greek l10n team: can we commit
> last minute changes in tags/KDE/3.5.1/kde-i18n/el/ ?
Technically you're not restricted from it. But it makes zero sense as the tag
is just there to represent what has been released as 3.5.1. So unless your
team member wants to take over release management of kde-i18n-el, he better
sticks to schedules and the given l10n locations.

> As I have understood it, the tags content is just a copy of stable at a
> given time (and people cannot commit there), but I thought I should ask
I commit there when I move the tag. But I only do that when I also update the
release tar balls. And I do this only for translations if a build failure
happens as everything with kde-i18n takes _ages_.

Greetings, Stephan