List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KTorrent stable POT file
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2006-01-23 8:57:52

On Saturday 21 January 2006 14:58, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> On Saturday 21 January 2006 09:08, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> > On Thursday 19 January 2006 20:17, Joris Guisson wrote:
> > > The comments in the messages target now give me compile problems, and
> > > if I remove the comment lines, those problems go away. So maybe you
> > > could try removing the comments and see what happens ? (I will
> > > probably not commit today)
>
> What you have changed should work, as I have tried to call it like Scipry
> does, by calling admin/cvs.sh.
>
> If it still does not work tomorrow, somehow Scripty would not call the
> module, for a reason that I do not see yet. (I had already search for such
> a case.)
>
> > I am less sure that the comments were the problems. But as I do not see
> > were the problem is, it is difficult to tell.

The  problem was very simple. The extragear-network module had no
Makefile.am.in and no subdirs file and there were no error message for that
problem. :-(

So now it should be fixed and probably you can restore the original code, even
the original comments (as they worked in trunk).

Therefore kmldonkey too works again.

> > > Joris,
> >
> > Have a nice day!

Have a nice day!