On Friday 20 January 2006 00:57, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote: > On Wednesday 18 January 2006 04:55, David Faure wrote: > | On Wednesday 18 January 2006 05:55, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote: > | > As part of regular development I've moved a lot of classes into > | > subdirectories, and renamed the files to include case. > | > datebarmousehandler.cpp has e.g. been moved into > | > DateBar/MouseHandler.cpp, and at the same time the class has been moved > | > into the namespace DateBar. > | > > | > I fear this has quite a bad influence on your work. Would it help if I > | > compiled a list of all the files that has been renamed? > | > | Renaming source files doesn't break the existing translations, as long as > | it all goes into the same .po file. > Ahh thats indeed great. > But I guess renaming classes will, right? No, why would it? Open a .po file, one of those days ;-) -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org).