List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Re: [Kde-cvs-announce] Scheduled KDE 3.5.1 and KDE 3.5.2
From:       Erik =?iso-8859-1?q?Kj=E6r_Pedersen?= <erik () binghamton ! edu>
Date:       2005-12-20 12:43:09

Tirsdag 20 december 2005 05:41 skrev Nicolas Goutte:
> > I don't really get it. Are you talking about the 3.5 branch or trunk
> > itself. Just that trunk for kdewebdev is currently unmaintained and I
> > don't care what is there. This will not change unless we start Quanta4
> > development for KDE4.
> > AFAIK 3.5 branch contains an up to date Quanta documentation
>
> Fixing the documentation for KDE 3.5.x is going to continue on the (KDE 4)
> trunk modules after the 2005-12-29.
>
> So modules having outdated documentation in their trunk modules are going
> to be a problem and will need to be updated, in a way or another.

I think (hope) the system we are moving to is that documentation is developed
in trunk, and then occasionally moved back in stable. That way trunk does not
need to be frozen, and stable can be occasionally unfrozen to move things
back.

At any rate, keeping random documents in trunk is a very poor idea, how in the
world are we supposed to know what is there to be translated and what is
there randomly

Erik