On Friday 02 December 2005 09:00, Burkhard Lück wrote: > Am Donnerstag 01 Dezember 2005 20:13 schrieb Nicolas Goutte: > > (As for documentation, due to KDE's all-or-nothing policy, it is more > > difficult to do something, so they are not part of this "unfreeze" > > discussion.) > > AFAIK Lauri Watts is collecting documentation patches for 3.5.1? > http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-i18n-doc&m=112844839327743&w=2 The original idea was to create a separate branch. (...) > I don't like this KDE's all-or-nothing policy, try to explain why: (...) > I propose to change the documentation policy and to allow documentation > updates/bugfixes in stable. It is much less a problem to "allow" than a technical problem how to make it work. We have currently the tool chain that we have: - POT files are created from the DocBook - Scripty merges the POT files to corresponding the corresponding PO files - original DocBook and translated PO files are merge in the translated documentation. Currently, the tools for DocBook to POT and POT to DocBook are compiled; that seems to be a problem too for many teams. > > Burkhard Lück Have a nice day!