Torsdag 01 december 2005 14:55 skrev Stephan Kulow: > On Thursday 01 December 2005 20:13, Nicolas Goutte wrote: > > (As for documentation, due to KDE's all-or-nothing policy, it is more > > difficult to do something, so they are not part of this "unfreeze" > > discussion.) > > Actually - _especially_ due to KDE's all-or-nothing policy it should be > possible to not freeze the docs at all. Translators just need to checkout > revision X, translate the PO files in it, run update_xml - commit and are > done - even if the PO files changed in between: they have updated XML > files then even if they need to merge their translations with the new > files in SVN. But that again is done very easy as the one in SVN do not > have any value - they can simply be overwritten. > > Greetings, Stephan I am a little confused about docbooks in stable an trunk. As an example I have amarocs docbooks translated in trunk, and now a lot of fuzzies and untranslated shoed up in stable. What is the relationship between the docbooks for amarok in stable and in trunk? Does anybody know? Erik