Torsdag 01 december 2005 18:04 skrev Nicolas Goutte: > On Thursday 01 December 2005 20:13, Nicolas Goutte wrote: > (...) > > > (As for later "unfreeze" periods, I suppose that it should be done > > transparently without fuzzies but with a searchable special comment > > (probably with date). I have currently an idea how to implement it, but I > > have to implement and to test it.) > > Unfortunately my idea has not worked. (Well, I would really like to find an > idea simplier than doing something in Python.) > > (...) I frankly would prefer to have the fuzzies. It is all a question of degree. As long as the texts do not get completely rearranged I see no problem taking care of a few fuzzies in the stable branch Erik