List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    digiKam and digikamimageplugins trunk/branch
From:       Tom Albers <tomalbers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2005-11-23 18:37:45

Hello,

We will release digiKam 0.8.0  later this week.

I've already copied over everything from trunk to the branch. We will
continue the 0.8.x series in the branch and develop 0.9.0 in trunk. The
release of 0.9.0 will not happen in the near future, it will be a lot of
work.

0.8.1 will be the next release and will be released from the stable
branch. I will let you know when we have a date.

Toma

["smime.p7s" (application/x-pkcs7-signature)]