On Saturday 19 November 2005 21:32, Chusslove Illich wrote: > > [: Diego Iastrubni :] > > What is the status of head/stable regarding l10n? > > Somebody correct me if I am wrong: > > Does stable point to kde 3.5.0? > > Yes, but more precisely, to 3.5 branch; meaning that 3.5.1 translations > will come from there (3.5.0 translation cannot be updated any more). > > > Whats trunk at this moment? > > Default KDE models are nothing (undefined), and therefore not to be > touched. Extragear modules are as till now, they contain translation of > continuously incoming releases of extragear apps (that is, unless the > particular extragear app has its stable version as well), so translate. > KOffice is the oncoming 1.5 release, and therefore to be translated > (stable of KOffice is not to be considered any more, until 1.5 is > released). > > And I don't know if this all applies to docs as well :) There is no difference between messages and documents in this case. Have a nice day!