Am Sonntag, 13. November 2005 15:02 schrieb Heiko Evermann: > Now regarding a message > > > **** Access denied: Insufficient Karma > > **** Please email sysadmin@kde.org if you don't understand this message. > > I think that the same rules should apply. As a Bible believing Christian I > do not think that this message is funny. And I therefore request that it > gets changed to a message without religious references. Come on, this is really off topic here. If you have a strong opinion against this then please discuss it with the sysadmins. Regards, Stephan -- Gegen Software-Patente! http://webshop.ffii.org/