List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Major update of translation HOWTO
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2005-11-01 16:20:59

On Sunday 30 October 2005 20:10, Tom Albers wrote:
> Op donderdag 27 oktober 2005 14:36, schreef Nicolas Goutte:
(...)
> the text at the bottom of
> http://i18n.kde.org/translation-howto/resources.html could be moved to
> appendix c.

Sorry, I do not understand this one.

The chapter is about SVN, the appendix about CVS. So I do not see what should
be moved.

Or do you mean that the whole talk about SVN should be moved into an appendix?

(Also the tip about the CVS-to-SVN cross-over guide is really for SVN, as I do
not think that the guide is meant for the reverse direction.)

Have a nice day!