List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Language list of 3.5 (was Re: Khmer not in Koalition?)
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2005-10-23 21:49:08

On Saturday 22 October 2005 20:13, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> On Saturday 22 October 2005 16:20, Stephan Kulow wrote:

> > > I suppose that Stephan Kulow (the release manager) has taken the
> > > language list from Beta 1.
> >
> > Hi!
> >
> > I rely on translation teams to make sure their language is in. So if you
> > miss your language and think it should be included, mail me your language
> > code, so I can add them to the release candidates.
>
> Potentially:
> - km (Khmer) (meets the essitail goals)
> - tt (Tatar) (does not meet, but is supposed to have enough for soon
> reaching; not is subdirs as far as I know.)
> - ka (Georgian) (initial commit pending)

As my message of yesterday was rather bad, here again, probably in a clearer
way.

Khmer (km) meets the essential goals and should probably be accepted in the
next KDE 3.5 (beta?) release.

Tatar (tt) and Georgian (ka) have now the basic kdelibs files committed. Both
teams are not listed in trunk/l10n/subdirs and I have asked them to apply for
a KDE SVN account to be able to commit the remaining PO files that they have.

> > Greetings, Stephan
>
> Have a nice day!
Have a nice day!