List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: amaroK 1.3.3 is on it's way
From:       Ian Monroe <ian () monroe ! nu>
Date:       2005-10-09 14:44:58

On 10/7/05, Luciano Montanaro <mikelima@cirulla.net> wrote:
> You just did the same less than one month ago; if you care about
> translations, you should announce your plan to release a bit earlier, let's
> say at least a week earlier.
>
> Why the hurry? Can't you release in a week from now?

amaroK in stable development always releases every two weeks pretty much.

And to be a bit snarky, as far as I know i18n still doesn't plan on
translating extragear branchs (at least, this didn't happen for
1.2.4). Which at least for amaroK, when we branch off a amaroK 1.3
branch its really an ideal time to translate since there will probably
be little to no string changes and (unless there's some big bug found)
the i18n team could decide the date of release of 1.3.5.