List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: user.entities not used?
From:       Rinse de Vries <rinsedevries () kde ! nl>
Date:       2005-09-28 8:02:23

Op dinsdag 27 september 2005 13:48, schreef Lauri Watts:
> To remind you all, you can do anything you like in user.entities, so long
> as it's valid, and used consistently through all your docs, if it saves you
> time, go wild.

Yep, and our team uses the entities to fill in translator credits at 'Roles of
translators' and 'credits of translators'.
E.g.
&Rinse.Devries; fills in my role as translator,
&vertaling.rinse; gives me credits,
and &meld.fouten; asks the reader to contact our team if he/she finds errors
in the helpfile

Regards, Rinse