On Saturday 17 September 2005 21:27, Nicolas Goutte wrote: > On Saturday 17 September 2005 19:00, Andreas Silberstorff wrote: > > Hello to the list. > > I previously checked in the german po file for the kalva handbook. Now I > > wonder how this is applied. Do I simply have to copy this file somewhere > > under $KDEDIR ? If so where? > > If I want to provide german hardcopies, where should these go? > > From a quite confused kalva hacker greetings, > > Andreas > > In short, you have to run update_xml to create the translated docbook file. Just thinking: could it be changed to separate too at other typical separation characters like : or ; > > Have a nice day!