On Saturday 17 September 2005 19:52, Gaute Hvoslef Kvalnes wrote: > It would be nice if msgsplit would split lines after commas in strings > like this: > > #: kcontrol/kdm/kdm.desktop:158 > msgid "" > "Keywords=kdm,display " > "manager,xdm,users,login,greeting,Logo,styles,language,country,fonts,backgr >oun" "d,wallpapers,sessions,shutdown,restart" > > I modified the script to wrap at commas, if there are no other suitable > wrap points. The attached patch makes the string wrap like this instead: > > #: kcontrol/kdm/kdm.desktop:158 > msgid "" > "Keywords=kdm,display " > "manager,xdm,users,login,greeting,Logo,styles,language,country,fonts,backgr >ound," "wallpapers,sessions,shutdown,restart" > > Should I commit the patch? Just be a little careful. In trunk, I have changed the lines starting with if message[index] == to be elif message[index] == (except the first one of course) So your addition should be with "elif" too. Otherwise, I find the patch useful too. > > Regards, > Gaute Hvoslef Kvalnes Have a nice day!