List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: l10n/templates/messages/kdelibs
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2005-08-17 19:06:36

On Wednesday 17 August 2005 20:12, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Do we need to do the move ourselves or can someone with a full l10n
> checkout run rename_or_move script?

I have moved them too, see:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-commits&m=112430207208220&w=2

> Also is that for trunk, stable or both?

For now only trunk, as my primary task is to stabilize trunk, so that Scripty
can be started again soon.

However I have just found that the same bug exists in stable too. (However I
am wondering if I should backport the change there too.)

Have a nice day!