List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KGeography needs your help
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2005-08-11 2:57:00

> [: Nicolas Goutte :]
> I am thinking about having a member function like arg where you would
> tell that you do not trust it. (However I am not sure how usefull it
> would be.)

I was thinking of keeping an account of which messages are clear for
scripting, by somehow "blessing" or "cursing" each message that somebody
tries to script (and the notifications would come from monitoring
commits). Now you give what seems to me an elegant, non-disruptive way to
do that, having a method of KI18n (eg. noscr()) which marks the message as
not to be scripted (ie. any script attached to it would be ignored).

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)
Serbian KDE translation team