List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KGeography needs your help
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2005-08-10 4:04:24

> [: Stephan Kulow :]
> [...] So I suggest you provide a specialized version of i18n in a
> special library - possibly even loadable on demand (per language). Then
> the overhead of whatever resource doesn't weight so much.

Ok about loadable, but could you give any hint as how the usage pattern of
that special i18n would look on the side of programmer wanting to use it
in his app? In my head, it ends up ugly even before being quite clear...

Also, at which level do you think the application of the special i18n could
start (once out of kdelibs/kdecore, once out of kdelibs?)

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)
Serbian KDE translation team