List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: l10n/templates/messages/kdebase
From:       Gary Cramblitt <garycramblitt () comcast ! net>
Date:       2005-07-03 16:02:01

On Sunday 03 July 2005 10:40 am, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> On Sunday 03 July 2005 16:03, David Faure wrote:
> > On Sunday 03 July 2005 12:12, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> > > SVN commit 431118 by goutte:
> > >
> > > The .pot files do not seem to be used anymore
> > > (Found by Scripty's potentially obsolete file list)
> > > CCMAIL:kde-i18n-doc@kde.org
>
> > >  D             katekttsd.pot
> > >  D             katepartkttsd.pot
>
> For these two, I could not find anything in kdebase (but I have not checked
> other modules)

I think your are talking about stable; not HEAD?

This is probably my bad, so you should be able to delete these.  Did you want
me to delete them now?

 Filename: trunk/kdeaccessibility/kttsd/app-plugins/kate/Makefile.am
  Revision 383548 - (view) (download) - [select for diffs]
 Added Sat Jan 29 02:32:26 2005 UTC (5 months ago) by cramblitt
File length: 639 byte(s)
Moving /kdebase/kate/plugins/ktts/ and /kdebase/kate/plugins/katepartktts/ to
single kate part plugin no longer dependendent on kdebase.  See Bug# 98065.

In stable, kate plugin in kdeaccessibility/kttsd/app-plugins uses the
ktexteditor_kttsd.pot file.

In HEAD, kate plugin in kdeaccessibility/kttsd/app-plugins shares the
kttsd.pot file with all the ktts components.

--
Gary Cramblitt (aka PhantomsDad)
KDE Text-to-Speech Maintainer