List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: l10n/templates/messages/kdebase
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2005-07-03 14:40:36

On Sunday 03 July 2005 16:03, David Faure wrote:
> On Sunday 03 July 2005 12:12, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> > SVN commit 431118 by goutte:
> >
> > The .pot files do not seem to be used anymore
> > (Found by Scripty's potentially obsolete file list)
> > CCMAIL:kde-i18n-doc@kde.org
> >

> >  D             katedefaultproject.pot

I have not found where it could be

> >  D             katekttsd.pot
> >  D             katepartkttsd.pot

For these two, I could not find anything in kdebase (but I have not checked
other modules)

> >  D             kdmchooser.pot

Partially in kdmgreet.pot

> >  D             kfile_font.pot

Probably in kfontinstall.pot

> >  D             klegacyimport.pot

I have not found where it could be

> >  D             kpartapp.pot

Probably in konqueror.pot

> What would be useful would be finding out if those pot files have been
> merged into other .pot files, or if the strings are completely gone.
> In the first case I can run a script which migrates the translations.

Sorry, I forgot that again. Above I have tried to tell what I remember.

> PS: I have done the kgeography move and the ktaskbarapplet.po deletion
> for all languages in trunk (for ktaskbarapplet.po I checked and the old
> msgids are really gone from all of kicker),

Thank you!

Have a nice day!