On Wednesday 29 June 2005 00:41, Claudiu Costin wrote: > Dear Gora, > > On Marţi 28 Iunie 2005 22:40, Gora Mohanty wrote: > > Hello, > > We have been involved in translating GNOME into our > > native language Oriya (language code or), but are now > > considering taking up KDE, and koffice in particular, > > as QT support for Oriya seems to be better than in > > Pango. (You might consider removing the caveat on the > > lack of support for Indic languages at > > http://i18n.kde.org/translation-howto/new-language.html) > > As I see no team listed for Oriya translations of > > KDE, we would like to take that up. The Oriya FOSS > > localization project is named Rebati, has a homepage > > at http://oriya.sarovar.org, and is part of the > > IndLinux organization (http://indlinux.org). Please > > let me know how we can get started. > > Please send me privately a desired username and > desired contact email address to setup for you > and coordinator account on KDE Translators Center. > That way you can put info about your team at: > > http://i18n.kde.org/teams/ > > On the other hand, pleas take a close look at: > http://i18n.kde.org/teams/translation-howto/ > > Now KDE use Subversion as a version system, but documentation > may refer to CVS. > > > To obtain a working KDE SVN account for commiting translation > for yourself you need to translate at least > kdelibs.po, desktop_kdelibs* and > 50% from kdebase. kio.po is needed too or you will not get any working translation. Have a nice day! > Send that files to me when yor ready an I'll commit them to > SVN meanwhile. > > > kind regards,