List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Some random notes about KOrg Docs
From:       Reinhold Kainhofer <reinhold () kainhofer ! com>
Date:       2005-06-29 9:53:13

On Wednesday 29 June 2005 07:49, Carlos Leonhard Woelz wrote:
> On Tuesday 28 June 2005 13:16, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
> > BTW, they also like "task"
> > better than "to-do", but we simply never took to time to rename.
>
> Yeah, I checked the list archives. People even voted, but nobody changed
> it.
>
> OK, I did :)

Great! If noone else has any objections to renaming to-dos to tasks (and
sub-to-dos to subtasks), I'm fine with it.
I'm also cc'ing kde-i18n-doc, since I want to know if its also okay for the
translators to make this change (which requires quite some work on the new
strings. Or is the i18n system smart enough so these strings don't have to be
re-translated, because only the english word but not the meaning changed?).

Cheers,
Reinhold

email: reinhold@kainhofer.com, http://reinhold.kainhofer.com/
 * K Desktop Environment, http://www.kde.org, KOrganizer / KPilot maintainer