List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Want to start KDE localization for Oriya (or)
From:       Gora Mohanty <gora_mohanty () yahoo ! co ! in>
Date:       2005-06-28 19:40:03

Hello,
  We have been involved in translating GNOME into our
native language Oriya (language code or), but are now
considering taking up KDE, and koffice in particular,
as QT support for Oriya seems to be better than in
Pango. (You might consider removing the caveat on the
lack of support for Indic languages at
http://i18n.kde.org/translation-howto/new-language.html)
  As I see no team listed for Oriya translations of
KDE, we would like to take that up. The Oriya FOSS
localization project is named Rebati, has a homepage
at http://oriya.sarovar.org, and is part of the
IndLinux organization (http://indlinux.org). Please
let me know how we can get started.

Regards,