On Saturday 25 June 2005 00:21, Nicolas Goutte wrote: > In trunk I have re-generated the .pot files of the documentation of kdebase > and kdeutils (because I have modified one documentation file of each > module). > > It was made with the new xml2pot.cpp and the new version of > trunk/l10n/scripts/createdoctemplates.sh I have now done (in alphabetical order): - kdebase - kdegraphics - kdelibs - kdesdk - kdeutils - koffice (Now the ,pot are wrapped by msgsplit.) That all modules that I have checked out, so for the ther modules, somebody else must do it. Have a nice day! > > (Note: part of this was done already a few days ago.) > > The main change visible for translators is that the POT-Creation-Date is > now a real date and not a fake one anymore. (The other main change is that > those .pot files are not indented anymore.) (To avoid misunderstandings: > this is for trunk/l10n/templates/docmessages ) > > So if you find problems with .pot or .po files of these two modules, please > speak up. > > If there is not any problem, somebody having the whole > trunk/10n/documentation and trunk/l10n/templates/docmessages checked out > should run the script (from trunk/l10n) > > Have a nice day!