List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re-generating trunk/l10n/templates/docmessages
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2005-06-24 22:21:45

In trunk I have re-generated the .pot files of the documentation of kdebase
and kdeutils (because I have modified one documentation file of each module).

It was made with the new xml2pot.cpp and the new version of
trunk/l10n/scripts/createdoctemplates.sh

(Note: part of this was done already a few days ago.)

The main change visible for translators is that the POT-Creation-Date is now a
real date and not a fake one anymore. (The other main change is that
those .pot files are not indented anymore.) (To avoid misunderstandings: this
is for trunk/l10n/templates/docmessages )

So if you find problems with .pot or .po files of these two modules, please
speak up.

If there is not any problem, somebody having the whole trunk/10n/documentation
and trunk/l10n/templates/docmessages checked out should run the script (from
trunk/l10n)

Have a nice day!